In a period where everyone is looking to economize, many bands and venues are now looking at hiring their PA requirements rather than buying a system outright.
There are several advantages to this approach:
- fixed system hire costs can be written against tax and will improve cash-flow and budgets
- hire systems are maintained free of charge for normal wear and tear.
- hire systems can be quickly and easily up- or down-graded with a simple phone call.
- hire systems can be integrated with a service contract to provide sound technicians to bands or venues.
- “long term contracts” can be as short as one month, so there is no risk.
For touring PA systems of any size, we offer fixed weekly or monthly rates for PA hire, excluding crew and transport costs. For many professional bands, this means that the costs of the PA per show decrease as bands play more dates. These rates are becoming more attractive to promoters and band managers.
From a sound point of view, touring your own system and crew enables a band to be able to guarantee the quality of the sound for their audiences every night, without having to rely always on sometimes inferior and well-worn systems in venues.
Please remember we are also more than happy to quote for dry-hire systems for theatre and live music tours
For more information on long-term hire or for a quote, contact us via email or call +353 91 789848.